Annual General Meeting 2020
The Annual General Meeting of Sandvik AB will be held on Tuesday, 28 April 2020 at 3:00 p.m. in Sandviken, Sweden. Registration will begin at 2:00 p.m.
Information in relation to Covid-19 (coronavirus)
In view of the ongoing spreading of the coronavirus, a number of precautionary measures are being taken in connection with the Annual General Meeting to reduce the risk for the shareholders and other persons attending the Meeting.
- Registration will not begin until 2:00 p.m.
- No food or drink will be served.
- There will be no exhibits or programs before the General Meeting.
- No speeches will be held during the Meeting. A speech by the CEO will be published on the Company’s website after the Meeting.
- All questions at the Meeting should mainly be focused on issues relating to decision points on the Meeting agenda.
- The number of people attending who are not shareholders will be limited.
For shareholders who are concerned about the virus spreading or who may have been exposed to the virus, we encourage you to not attend the General Meeting in person but to participate via proxy. Computershare AB, that administers shareholder participation and voting at the Meeting, is offering a service, free of charge, to any shareholder registered to attend the Meeting and holding no more than 100,000 shares to appoint Computershare to vote on their behalf. The proxy is available on request by contacting Computershare at telephone +46 (0)8-518 01 556 or by e-mail email@example.com.
There is a proposal for a temporary change of law that would enable the Company to collect proxies from its shareholders and allow voting by post. If this law enters into force before the Annual General Meeting, the Company intends to offer one or both of these options to its shareholders.
Sandvik is monitoring the development regarding the coronavirus closely and the instructions from the authorities, and will publish updated information regarding the Annual General Meeting on this website as required.
Notice of participation and proxy form
Board of Directors' proposals and statement
- Proposal for appropriation of profits.PDF (PDF document, 80 kB)
- Board's statement on proposal for appropriation of profits.PDF (PDF document, 59 kB)
- Board's proposal for guidelines for the remuneration of senior executives.PDF (PDF document, 111 kB)
- Board's proposal for LTI 2020.PDF (PDF document, 76 kB)
- Board's proposal for authorization to resolve on acquisition of own shares.PDF (PDF document, 116 kB)
- Board's statement on proposal for acquisition of own shares.PDF (PDF document, 79 kB)
Nomination Committee's proposals and statement
- Nomination Committee's proposals 2020.PDF (PDF document, 70 kB)
- Instruction for the Nomination Committee.PDF (PDF document, 42 kB)
- Presentation of proposed board members 2020.PDF (PDF document, 115 kB)
- Nomination Committee's statement 2020.PDF (PDF document, 117 kB)
- Remuneration Committee's evaluation of remuneration to senior executives.PDF (PDF document, 88 kB)
- Auditor's statement on guidelines for remuneration to senior executives.PDF (PDF document, 72 kB)
The deadline for shareholders to submit proposals for matters to be included on the agenda was 10 March 2020.