Do you want to experience the world and are you driven by a desire to make a difference? Do you hold a Master's degree in Engineering or Business Administration? If so – we would like to hear from you!
The current program, GGP6, started in September 2023. This time there are twelve participants from seven different countries: Sweden, Finland, USA, China, India, Brazil and Germany.
Selected for their drive and innovative minds, they've commenced a performance-driven career path within a company that truly recognizes the importance of professional development.
About the program
Our 15-month Graduate Program alternates between training and work, both in your home country and globally.
During the program you will get a deep understanding and learning about our business, our passion to help our customers to succeed and exploring the excitement of the manufacturing industry. At the same time, you'll experience the array of cultures that form the Sandvik world.
The program provides challenging and rewarding opportunities in which you will be enabled – and expected – to actively contribute in our innovative environment. You will take part in projects of strategic importance while gaining knowledge about Sandvik and obtaining practical experience of our way of doing business.
Do you want to know more? Contact Freja Liljedahl, phone: +46 26 26 12 90.
Who we are looking forAre you driven by a desire to make a difference and want to experience the world? If so – we want to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who has the potential and desire to become a future key player for Sandvik.
Your characteristics and skills:
- Desiring knowledge and intellectually curious
- Self-motivated, open to challenges and comfortable in highly changing environments
- Showing a high level of emotional intelligence and exceptional communication skills
- Mobile and open to living and working in different parts of the world
- Showing great respect for diversity and inclusion
- Passionate about our industry
- Exceptionally skilled in English, both verbally and in writing