Meet Nadine Crauwels, President Sandvik Machining Solutions
Going for growth in a smart way and taking the lead position within sustainability. That´s just some tasks on Nadine Crauwels to-do-list for Sandvik Coromant.
In this episode of the podcast Meet Sandvik you will meet Nadine Crauwels, President Sandvik Machining Solutions.
. Nadine tells the story about how she ended up at Sandvik and reflects on leadership styles in different cultures and what skills a good leader should have.
“Forward-looking and with the ability to be a good communicator, to talk in a simple and clarifying way,” she says, mentioning some of the skills needed to be successful.
Spare time is often outdoor time for this Division President, but she also has a special talent that takes two hands and preferably is performed inside in a calm environment.
In each episode of the podcast Meet Sandvik you will meet different persons that give their perspective on Sandvik. Sometimes it´s an employee telling his or her story. Sometimes you will meet experts discussing how a hot topic can affect Sandvik.
- Stefan Widing, President and CEO of Sandvik
- Mats W Lundberg and Carina Silberg
- Marianne Grauers and Kinna Brundin
- Melita Hegarty, Community Engagement and First Nations Participation Advisor
- Meghan West, CEO of CNC Software (Mastercam)
- Boel Schylander, Sustainability Manager, Rock Tools division