Meet Sandvik pod #4: Digital Manufacturing
In this episode Petra Sundström, Head of Digital Business at Sandvik Crushing and Screening, and Pernilla Jonsson, Head of Ericsson Consumer & Industry Lab, is discussing how digitalization, artificial intelligence and internet of things are changing the landscape for manufacturing companies.
“Data is one thing, but getting that data to work with cloud and getting instant connectivity is what really brings the possibility to process and proactively act on the data,” says Pernilla Jonsson.
In each episode of the podcast Meet Sandvik you will meet different persons that give their perspective on Sandvik. Sometimes it´s an employee telling his or her story. Sometimes you will meet experts discussing how a hot topic can affect Sandvik.
- Stefan Widing, President and CEO of Sandvik
- Mats W Lundberg and Carina Silberg
- Marianne Grauers and Kinna Brundin
- Melita Hegarty, Community Engagement and First Nations Participation Advisor
- Meghan West, CEO of CNC Software (Mastercam)
- Boel Schylander, Sustainability Manager, Rock Tools division