Meet Sandvik pod #3: Tomorrows materials
In this episode Annika Borgenstam, Professor at the Royal Institute of Technology, and Susanne Norgren, Group Expert on Materials Design, is discussing which materials will shape our future.
”Materials Science is a way to save the world. There are so many effects of better materials,” says Annika Borgenstam.
In each episode of the podcast Meet Sandvik you will meet different persons that give their perspective on Sandvik. Sometimes it´s an employee telling his or her story. Sometimes you will meet experts discussing how a hot topic can affect Sandvik.
- Stefan Widing, President and CEO of Sandvik
- Mats W Lundberg and Carina Silberg
- Marianne Grauers and Kinna Brundin
- Melita Hegarty, Community Engagement and First Nations Participation Advisor
- Meghan West, CEO of CNC Software (Mastercam)
- Boel Schylander, Sustainability Manager, Rock Tools division