Regional Supply Chain Planner
Sandvik Rock Processing – Crushing and Screening
Regional Supply Chain Planner – Perth, WA
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of Crushing and Screening equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Regional Supply Chain Planner to join our very busy team based in Kewdale, WA. As the Regional Planner you will be responsible for the operational and tactical planning of the Supply Chain, including the forecasting process and operational tasks in inventory and replenishment for both internal and external suppliers.
This role is a full-time position, however Sandvik recognises the desire for flexible working options.
Areas of responsibility
- Ensure the timely collection of forecast data, perform gap & trend analysis, and recommend process improvements
- Ensure continuous communication and collaboration of forecasting and inventory management data with the regions and key stakeholders, capture & document offline or in planning system where applicable
- Provide support to internal departments to improve inventory management
- Maintain inventory parameters in collaboration with relevant stakeholders for all stockrooms
- Replenishment Planning based on the forecast and release orders according to system requisitions
- Perform detailed inventory analysis and optimize inventory levels
- Work with all relevant stakeholders to establish both short- and long-term inventory strategies
- Lead the area Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings
- Relevant trade or tertiary qualification
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position (minimum 3-5 years)
- Demonstrated experience in inventory management, forecasting and demand planning
- Advanced MS Office (Excel) and ERP systems knowledge
- Strong problem solving, analytical and strategic planning skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be decisive
- Sound understanding of the mining industry is desirable
Please include a cover letter and resume in your application.
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Report this job advert
Deadline: Apr 1