Field Service Supervisor
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology
Field Service Supervisor - Mackay
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The key focus of the Field Service Supervisor role is being responsible for managing people and processes to achieve a competitive profitable field service result for Sandvik and ensure best in the business customer service. This position is responsible for managing the activities of all technicians who are involved in all areas of field service and will include liaison with various internal and external stakeholders and responsibility for warranty claim processing.
Key Performance Areas
- Undertaking all planning requirements to ensure utilization of labour and resources in an effective manner
- Providing supervision and direction to team members
- Coordinating field service technicians on a day to day basis
- Processing and responding to warranty claims
- Development and training of field service personnel
- Communicate clearly and work with all business lines to provide a consistent service and support to our customers in the region
- Customer liaison and site visits
- Manage field service jobs on computer maintenance system
This role requires previous supervisory experience in a mechanical workshop/field service environment coupled with trade qualifications in a mechanical discipline (minimum of 5 years post trade experience). Rotary drill experience is a must, and a Certificate IV or Diploma in Business (Front Line Management) would be an advantage.
You will have a strong EHS management culture with a drive and determination to achieve company targets and goals. A positive and proactive outlook with excellent communication skills to ensure customer expectations are achieved.
This is a Mackay based position, you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- Highly competitive wages, annual bonus, work vehicle, phone, ipad, and uniform provided
- Flexible roster options
- Superannuation that’s 2.5% above the superannuation guarantee
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Employee Referral Program that pays up to $5,000 per successful referral
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
0438 641 791
Applications close: August 27th or sooner if the right applicant is found
Deadline: Aug 26