Calling all HD Fitters! Join our team and continuously grow your career opportunities with a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer.
Field service roles available.
Permanent opportunities. Residential flat rates + field service and weekend allowances + superannuation paid on all hours.
Variable rosters including family friendly rosters considered upon application.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certification
- Experience maintaining underground mobile plant is looked upon favorably
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol test, reference checks and police checks
- As favourable to have experience maintaining mining surface drills.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities, including OEM product training
- Wellness program
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/careers.
Deadline: Jun 2