Customer Value Account Specialist
Customer Value Account Specialist
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Value Account Specialist that can speak French and/or Spanish!
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik. New opportunity awaits, as we enter the future of manufacturing. And we want you to be part of our journey!
Key Performance areas
The Value Account Specialist will be responsible for providing business support and value added services toward select customer with a consultancy approach, to strengthen customer relationships in alignment with Front Line Sales planning.
- Use a Project Management approach to handle Operations accountable tasks within the scope of services (Lean Principles, Vending Machine, Tool Logistic and Tool rationalization, Pay-per-part, and Consignment Stock)
- Promote value added services to selected customers using cross-selling and up-selling techniques and by providing information on new solutions and activities
- Work in close collaboration with front line sales professionals to contribute to and establish customer value plans, including by providing information through intelligence activities, through reporting, or data analysis on selected customers or industry segments
- Actively contribute to establishing a first-class customer experience which should be reflected in a positive scoring of Sandvik Coromant through the Suppliers Scorecard
- Contribute to the development of new added value services and solutions (like new payment models)
We are looking for Bilingual Customer Value Account Specialist that has excellent verbal/written communication and listening skills in French and/or Spanish! The right candidate must also be proficient in the English language.
We are looking for someone with an analytical approach, good understanding of customer needs and up-and cross-selling aptitude. Candidates should know how to create relationships and to communicate positively and effectively across different communication channels, with a consultancy approach and a positive mindset. Qualified candidates will have proven Project Management skills to handle complex processes, and demonstrate strong planning and organizing skills. It is also important to have a strong aptitude in digital applications, with good experience and skills in ERP system SAP and Microsoft 365, including CRM Dynamics. We prefer a candidate who possesses business economics fundamentals and basic knowledge of financial legislation and primary accounting. To be successful a candidate should encourage improvements, deliver results, bring an inclusive perspective and be open minded, exploring different perspectives. Experience in the metal cutting industry a plus!
At Sandvik Coromant, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business, and our customers. We’re looking forward to talking to you about this exciting opportunity!
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
R0022187Sales and Product Service, Sales and Product Service > Account Manager
Deadline: Not set