Technical Product & Services implementation
- Fulfills total delivery of technical solution and sales support to end-customers and distributors, in close cooperation with Account Managers to grow share of wallet at maintain, strengthen and develop customers.
- Coordinates and organizes interaction between technical and commercial departments of the company, as well as relevant distributor services for projects in the Sales department/Cluster entrusted. Prepares integrated solutions for customers.
- Engaged by Account Managers to visits to current and potential accounts.
- Support Account Manager in new product and service introduction to customers.
- Recommends products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs during solution offer with Account Managers.
- Responds to more complex technical questions regarding the organization’s products, systems or services.
- Develops and delivers training to educate internal employees and external partners and customers on the features of their purchase.
- Troubleshoots, investigates, and resolves technical problems that arise during or after implementation.
- Develops test applications used for testing modules, including customer-specific components.
- Builds effective working relationships with end customers and distributors to secure agreed priorities implementation.
- Supports Sales activities including analysis of customer’s technical needs and suggests and implements solutions.
- Proactively supports cross functional working to deliver results.
- Is an ambassador for driving new ways of working and future technology within his/her expertise field to ensure customers’ needs are fulfilled and profitable business is gained for Sandvik Coromant.
- Accountable to ensure successful opportunities identified by Account Managers or others are qualified and as appropriate products are technically applied in a first-class manner to maximize Sandvik Coromant’s market share and profitable business.
- Documents applied products and services performance and savings, whether successful or unsuccessful to ensure Sandvik Coromant can develop and deliver the most competitive products on the market.
- Leads the customer projects from start to finish together with Account Manager.
- Ensures post-sales activities to include resolving implementation problems and conducting trainings required.
- Liaises with hardware, software, and systems design engineers to ensure that products and services are modified, configured, and installed per customer needs.
- Works in matrix to ensure technical alignment between customers, sales Account Managers and internal departments.
- Monitors competitors’ landscape and alternative solutions that can jeopardize business in [area of competence].
Support in Business Development
- Develops business plans in conjunction with Account Managers as appropriate, to ensure market share increases/key product focuses within the sales department are achieved in line with financial targets and KPI’s.
- Ensures proactive customer need analysis to be presented to Account Manager.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES Ensures high quality and latest updates of data and information on all sales activities in CRM (Dynamics) within his/her zone of responsibility. Participates in implementation of improvements made by the company. Follows Internal Rules Regulations, in due time provides and correctly processes internal documents determined by the company. Constantly improves and shares knowledge of the Sandvik Coromant Offer and quality of production, new tools and technologies. Constantly increases the level of the professional development and own area of technical expertise through the training arranged by the company, and also independently. Participates in trade shows and other company events when required. Carries out other requests of the company management concerning activity of the company.
Any activity has to be carried out according to the requirements of Quality Management System and Sales & Marketing Playbook.
Deadline: Not set