C&S Aftermarket Manager
Do you have an engineering background but a passion for sales? If you are ready to start a career at a leading global company Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions wants to speak with you!
To strengthen our team; we are looking for a Aftermarket Manager who will work for Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions division.
- Bachelor/Master degree in (Technical) Engineering or equivalent experience in the sector
- 5 years of professional experience in Crushing and Screening product range
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Ability to lead teams of people
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting ability with strong diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Customer focused personality
- Knowledge of all or some products would be an asset
- Available to travel
- No obligation for military service for male candidates
As a Aftermarket Manager you are responsible for driving sales for a given Product Line by bringing the best of Sandvik’s offering to meet a given customer need and meet SRP profitability targets.
A list of some activities both from Sales and Service perspective is mentioned below;
- Ensures the focus of local Sales Team stays on the total lifecycle offering potential
- Manage tender to contract signature in conjunction with account management
- Lead Sales management (sales funnel management, sales activities planning and follow up)
- Coach and manage the equipment Sales Engineers sales plans and performance
- Conduct competitor analysis on offering, performance, pricing, market share and services and identify needed actions (connection with PSM)
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes
- Ensure all contract / terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically
- Recruit, retain and develop sales team including succession planning
- Ensure CRM/ sales Tools is up to date with valid cases for equipment
- Create customer value propositions (that include TCO, EHS, application and technical knowledge) to proactively create opportunities for Sandvik
- Working as part of account management team to identify customer sales opportunities
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non warranty) with account management
Sandvik is a high-technology, engineering group with advanced products and world-leading positions within selected areas. The Sandvik Group has about 47,000 employees and worldwide business activities are conducted through representation in more than 130 countries.
Deadline: Sep 29