- Deadline: 2 Aug
- Country: Turkey
- Location: Ankara
- Job-ID: R0026995
- Job category: Project Management
The new business area of Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions, part of Sandvik Group, is an industrial frontrunner in Crushers and Screening equipment for mining and construction. We create productivity driven by technology and our solutions are engineered to deliver the highest performance and automation level in mines, quarries and civil engineering projects.
We are now looking for a structured and adaptable Project Engineer, reporting to the Project Manager, to join our team.
The Project Engineer works closely with the customer to identify and meet the customer’s expectations and defined KPIs. He/she is Responsible for aligning the workforce, generating the safety plan, and ensuring safety standards are consistent with the customer and Sandvik requirements
- Bachelor/Master-degree in engineering (mechanical, civil or related field)
- 5-10 years of professional experience in mining industry or similar business
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Able to travel 60-70% throughout Turkey and abroad
- Customer focused personality
- excellent knowledge of written and spoken English, knowledge of a second language would be an asset
- Team Player & positive approach
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principals involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, 2D & 3D drawings, and models
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent Planning and Organization skills
- Excellent troubleshooting ability with strong diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- No obligation for military service for male candidate
- To review the Customer ‘s enquiry / order giving design requirement (specifications, drawings, sketches)
- To review applicable design norms / standards for intended product
- Analyze for the adequacy of the inputs given by the client to perform the desired design and list of the missing information,
- Co-ordinating with customer for arranging information for preparation of techno-commercial offer
- Verifying the design, calculation, bill of material and specification for equipment station for Crushing and Screening plant
- Review of input provided by customer and service team and incorporating into design shall be one of responsibility
- Maintaining the library for design and drawing for all project
- Supporting to vendor for manufacturing of steel structure and conveyors as per Sandvik standard
- Follow up, ensuring quality and preparing the progress report for manufactured items will also be parallel responsibility
- Interaction with customer in mining sector and construction sector will be one of major activities
- Sales support to sales team in technical side
- During the plant erection with customer, technical guidance to erection team.
- Preparation of planning, analytical, sound level of computer literacy, ability to work as member and lead a cross functional
Sandvik is a high-technology, engineering group with advanced products and world-leading positions within selected areas. The Sandvik Group has about 47,000 employees and worldwide business activities are conducted through representation in more than 130 countries.
Deadline: 2 Aug