Product Support Manager - Surface Boom Drills
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Product Support Manager – Surface Boom Drills
Location: Sudbury, ON or Miramichi, NB
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for a Product Support Manager – Surface Boom Drills. The Product Support Manager – Surface Boom Drills is responsible for the representation of the product line in the sales area. This includes people management, distributor management, sales and profitability of the product line as well as ensuring local implementation of global product line focus areas and measurements. The role is also responsible for the technical, application and commercial support for the product line(s) in the sales area.
Are you driven with a passion for sales and business management? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Support the stakeholders within the business line in business planning, budgeting, forecasting, and following up of the product line(s).
- Assist in the collection and supply of information and inventions for Product Development to the product area.
- Collaborate in the creation of a pipeline of opportunities to generate short- and long-term business opportunities.
- Facilitate the identification and development of key strategic relationships with key stakeholders.
- Engage and support the Sales Area frontline via technical and commercial outcomes.
- Compile & deliver technically and commercially as well as quote & bid packages.
- Support Aftermarket parts and service business.
- Keep up to date with competition activities and ensure market competitiveness.
- Ensure customer satisfaction within area of primary responsibility.
- Liaise between Customers and Sandvik to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and secure specialized resources in line with customer requirements.
- Provide the Business Line Manager with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development and overall satisfaction of the Customers base.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in a related field with relevant sales/business management experience.
- 5 years of experience in surface drilling and exploration considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of the mining industry.
- Ability to build relationships within the industry and maintain a strong customer service focus.
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting within a business setting.
- Strong computer literacy in related programs (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook).
- High level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
- Ability to lead and work as part of an integrated broad team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time.
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Product Support Manager – Surface Boom Drills, requisition R0032282. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Sep 23