Pennsylvania Extruded Tube Company PEXCO in Clarks Summit, PA is looking for a Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical or Electrical maintenance operations.
- Analyze, prepare, plan and carry out small to medium sized improvements on machines and equipment (major sized improvements if necessary).
- If necessary order and take lead on actions performed by contractors.
- Preventive maintenance, perform corrective actions, supports planning and preparation, monitors outcome, documentation (outcome, root cause, time, improvements).
- Work in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Achievement of maintenance targets.
- Follow quality and cleanliness standards.
- Communication of operational status and any deviations.
- Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements.
- Continuous improvements and development on a personal and operational level.
- Specific or expert competence within a specific area.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401 (k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/careers for the Maintenance Technician - Clarks Summit, PA position, Job Req. ID # R0034372
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation,
race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at HRSMT.US@sandvik.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set