Sandvik Palm Coast in, Palm Coast, FL is looking for a
Sandvik Palm Coast is a leading manufacturer of medical fine wire and components to the medical device industry. As part of the Sandvik Materials Technology organization, we offer a world of opportunities within our diverse businesses and cross-border networks to enable you to explore your potential and thrive in our company.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability, and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems.
Key Performance Areas
- Propose and execute a plan which develops area of responsibility in line with the SMT Business System.
- Responsible for developing and training subordinate personnel.
- Responsible for meeting delivery performance and other business defined operational excellence objectives
- Explain company policies and regulations to subordinates, maintain effective employee relations and recommend hire, transfer, promotion or other changes in status for employees supervised.
- Focus on the application of Sandvik Manufacturing Systems by supporting and developing the flow teams on the production floor.
- Responsibilities include the daily planning and oversight of the production functions.
- Responsible for applying engineering discipline and lean / six sigma principles for the purpose of continuously improving the manufacturing processes
- To act in special projects as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Knowledge of organization's and industry's manufacturing technologies, processes, innovations, issues and initiatives.
- Knowledge of the electrical, mechanical and logistics equipment used in manufacturing, including its safe usage, maintenance and storage.
- Knowledge of methods, accepted practices, considerations and regulatory requirements associated with safety and protection of workers, environment and site.
- 3-5 years of experience providing leadership toward developing best practices within a manufacturing organization.
- The ability to Supervise and train team members.
- Experience with work cells or flow teams and lean / six sigma experience.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
Interested in joining our team, for immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ to the Production Manager position, Job Req. #R0029613.
Check us out at www.sandvik.com .
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set