Key Customer Manager
- Deadline: 22 Jan
- Country: Ghana
- Location: Kumasi
- Job-ID: R0016188
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Key Account Manager
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is seeking a Key Account Manager
At Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology, we can offer you a world of opportunities. As the leading supplier of equipment, tools, services and technical solutions in the mining and construction industry we able to present to you a diverse business that enables our employees to explore their potential and thrive.
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is committed to embedding key Customer Management as our preferred way of working with our managed customer base. You will be responsible for the promotion, sales and support of the SMRT product line offered to the customer in close collaboration with the respective Service and Business lines to maintain customer loyalty
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
Business Growth and Development
- Ensure overall support and drive common practice and generate relevant processes for ‘must win’ major projects. Specifically, you would be required to:
- Develop sales opportunities for the SMRT product line within defined territories and assigned customer accounts.
- Create and execute Customer testing to develop contract/sales opportunities
- Assess Customer potential with SMRT products
- Perform opportunity analysis based on customer and site
- Provide input to product factories to improve product offering
- Develop sales/service plan for designated territories and assigned/assigned customers
- Maintain accurate customer records as prescribed by Sandvik
- Develop way of working with Distributor/other Country network for major projects, using account management standards to ensure increased account revenue volume and growth
- Responsible for achievement of budgeted revenue and GP.
- Responsible for working with assigned customers to maintain (days sales outstanding – invoicing) company target.
- Ensures customers are compliant with Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology terms and conditions of sale.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Take responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Proactively ensures community involvement within the area of responsibility.
- Stays current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers.
- Occasionally participate in technical studies, demonstrations or field tests.
Environmental Health and Safety
- Comply with Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements.
- Identify and report any unsafe work habits.
- Strive to find safer ways for customers to work with Sandvik products.
- Ensure team reports are working in a safe manner and following Company Policies and Guidelines.
You should be a results-oriented individual with relevant Consultative and Analytical skills
.A Degree-qualified Engineer or possession of appropriate Trade background with equivalent Technical and Business experience.
Exposure to international markets and strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
French language skills would be highly regarded. Competency in LEAN Six Sigma methodology will be added advantage.
You should possess highly developed interpersonal skills to conceptualize customer application processes in order to advise on equipment and other product needs
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to job opening # R0016188. We thank all applicants for their response; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.