IT System Support Analyst
Thermaltek located in Concord, NC is looking for an
IT Systems Support Analyst
If you are a looking for an exciting and fast-paced manufacturing environment where you can utilize your IT skills and elevate your career to a higher temperature then keep on reading...
Thermaltek is the newest addition to the Kanthal family (a division of the Sandvik group) and represents an exciting new opportunity for someone eager to join our team. Kanthal is the world leading brand for products and services in the area of industrial heating technology and resistance materials. Thermaltek designs and manufactures custom high temperature furnaces and heating equipment for technical ceramics and glass to 1800°C operating temperatures. It is an exciting time at Thermaltek and Kanthal as we prepare to move into our brand new Headquarters and manufacturing facility in Concord, NC.
Key performance areas
As an IT Systems Support Analyst, you are part of the SMT IT Demand Delivery Area and work with SMT business units and support the manufacturing production and business office areas within Sandvik Materials Technology with definition, development, and maintenance of IT Systems. The position reports to the IT Country Manager, Sandvik Materials Technology, a department with responsibility for strategic IT solutions
IT Systems Support Analyst responsibilities include:
- Create and deliver an IT plan that realizes the goals and objectives of the area’s overall strategy
- Responsible for activities related to telecommunications, software implementation / configuration, pcs, servers, switches, and databases
- Works with both internal and external business partners to deliver support and enhancements of new and existing production systems and software with a focus on IT Plan, IT Risk Analysis, and IT Lifecycle Management
- M3 Expert providing basic first level IT support around ERP system and being an IT / Business liaison for business needs
- Work with business to identify and document current and future business processes and suggested improvements within local and/or regional business processes related to IT systems
- Accountable for IT demand delivery and support of specific applications/infrastructure within Service Level Agreements
- Participate in Local, Regional, and/or Global projects as required
- Other day to day assignments as issued by Sandvik Management
- Travel up to 20% of time
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Automation Technology, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Specific training and education in Infor M3 and Agile SDLC are required. Experience in o365, SQL, Windows10, PLC Automation a plus.
- Effective communication
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Technical knowledge
- Customer service and Follow-up
- Decisiveness / Problem Solving
- Works well in both individual and team aspects with limited oversight
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental, disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the IT System Support Analyst position, Job Requisition ID# R0028547.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set