IT Business Administrator
- Deadline: 12 Jun
- Country: Australia
- Location: Brisbane QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0008216
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
The IT Business Administrator will be responsible for providing administrative support and ensuring that the day to day administration functions are completed. This role is responsible for all communications both internally to IT and to the wider business audience. This role will provide management with readily accessible reporting data related to administration of department and wider business. This role will play an integral role in the IT operation team by supporting the team and providing excellent customer service, communication and execution of administration tasks for internal and external customers.
Areas of responsibility
- Responsible for the communication platform, providing proactive and reactive communication to internal IT and business partners.
- Financial administration of purchase orders, goods receipting, recharges as well as vendor management.
- Preparation of Business partner meeting information packs and administration follow up.
- Responsible for business intelligence reporting with respect to IT delivery in APAC region.
- Generate procedural documentation for all IT related processes within APAC
- Facilitator of spotlight meetings in region.
You will have a background in communications or marketing and previous experience in an administration role. You will have excellent written and verbal communication and experience supporting a team. As well as proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
What we offer
- Options for additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia for this role.'
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Applications close: 13/06/19, or sooner if the right applicant is found
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2017, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 12 Jun