Sandvik Materials Technology in Clarks Summit, PA is looking for a
Sandvik Materials Technology (SMT) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D. Operations are divided into three product areas: Tube; Strip, Wire and Heating Technology; and Primary Products.
Sandvik Materials Technology has an excellent opportunity for a Benefits Specialist at our Clarks Summit, PA location.
Key performance areas
The Benefits Specialist will administer the activities relating to the company Benefits and Human Resources information system processes including developing, implementing, and monitoring. The individual will be a subject matter expert with all Benefits and Human Resources information systems administration. This position will report to the Payroll and Benefits Manager.
Additional Responsibilities, but not limited to:
- Maintain employee records
- Administer new hires enrollment/paperwork and terminations (COBRA)
- Administer benefit programs including daily inquiries, life events and open enrollment
- Administer Short Term and Long Term Disability, including Leave of Absences
- Prepare/revise and distribute benefit materials
- Participates in audits and enrollments
- Ensure dependent information is correct
- Participate and assist with projects as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- Two years of human resource experience preferred
- Ceridian, Workday experience a strong plus
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP a plus
- Ability to communicate at all levels is essential
- MS Office Suite
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for Benefits Specialist position, Job Requisition ID# R0030726
Sandvik Materials Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set