Technical Expert / Trainer C&S
- Deadline: 1 Nov
- Country: Australia
- Location: Perth WA, Western Australia
- Job-ID: R0004048
- Job category: Administration
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
The primary function is to develop and deliver technical training to internal and external customers for Crushing and Screening products including Electrical and Automation development for the new intelligent series Crushing
The secondary function is to provide maintenance support to the Field Maintenance department and CSC’s in maintaining equipment used in the mining and construction activities.
The tertiary function is to be responsible for identifying aftermarket sales opportunities within your allocated region. Where business opportunities exist, the position should take responsibility and support the Lifecycle Sales team.
This role is based in Perth and is a residential role.
Areas of responsibility
- Recognise and organise electrical and automation product training for internal and external service personnel for the respective products as requested and advise the appropriate person.
- Liaise with other training positions not limited to the C&S Segment.
- Impart knowledge and experience to individuals through specific coaching plans or an entire group through classroom or on the job instruction.
- Field maintenance support in all aspects of Sandvik Crushing and Screening in particular electrical and automation
You will need electrical and automation specifically in the electrical field within Crushing and Screening. You will have experience in technical training within the mining industry and a relevant trade qualification with proven experience in a sales environment.
What we offer
- Options for additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia for this role.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers