Order to Delivery Manager
Sandvik Coromant Production in Coventry is looking for:
Order To Delivery Manager
EXCELLENT ORGANISATIONAL SKILLS & THE ABILITY TO DRIVE CHANGE?
WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU
Sandvik Coromant, part of Sandvik Machining Solutions, is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how for the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development, we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers. These include the world's major automotive, aerospace and energy industries.
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. While discussing the best solution for you today, we are already thinking ahead to the best solution for you tomorrow.
We are looking for an Order to Delivery Manager to take responsibility and accountability for our Order to Delivery Function at our Coventry Manufacturing Facility. A key part of the role will be to develop the processes and ways of working to optimize resources, whilst maximizing cost and productivity efficiencies in line with short- and long-term strategies. This must be achieved whilst maintaining compliance with all legislation and company requirements. A Critical aspect will be to develop strong partnerships with the customers and fully meet their expectations. You will report into the Production Unit Director and be a proactive member of the Site Management team, giving support to the team and supporting the site and overall business objectives and responsibilities
As part of this role you will:
- Ensure compliance and best practice in all areas of responsibilities. Including maintaining up to date knowledge and competence of people at the required level.
- Lead, motivate, engage and develop a small team, but fully interact across all functional areas of the site.
- Ensure effective and efficient process are in place by driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Deliver Customer Excellence, ensuring all aspects of the customer expectations are achieved.
- Actively contribute to the strategy for the site, including projects, and direction.
- Areas of responsibility will be the Order to Delivery process, consisting of Manufacturing Logistics, Demand, Production and Capacity Planning, Inventory Management, Local Direct and In-Direct purchasing, Customer relations and service, Local Product Management, incl Product and Tool Design.
You will have previous relevant experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment. You have a passion for business, using your experience, knowledge and skills to develop your team and the function.
Although you will have knowledge of Compliance, Planning, Customer Excellence, and Logistics relating to manufacturing, we are more interested in you and how as part of the management team you are committed to driving the Production Site forward. It will be beneficial if you have experience of managing/implementing small to larger projects. Key to this role will be your excellent communication and how you engage and inspire people to commit to our long-term strategy and future vision.
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers.
How to apply? Send your application no later than 22nd July 2022. Read more about Sandvik Coromant and apply at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/job-search/
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services at HRServices.UK@sandvik.com
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid permit to work in the UK.
Deadline: Aug 30