DEMAND & INVENTORY PLANNER
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
‘ARE YOU 'CUSTOMER FOCUSED & TEAM PLAYER'
WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group, providing front-line products and services for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 40,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Demand & Inventory Planner (Hybrid) - for a permanent role in our Dublin Office.
Demand and Inventory Planner is responsible for maintaining forecasting and inventory settings. You will understand the different inventory processes and propose improvements to systems and procedures needed to meet demand and inventory KPI’s.
Demand & Inventory Planning
- Segment Products and agree with Regional teams on Service Level and Assortment expectations
- Simulate and define what are the correct Forecast & Inventory Policy settings for our global network
- Manage the change of Demand & Inventory Policy IMS settings globally to improve both Customer Service Levels and Inventory Optimization
- Communicate these settings and adjust them with Regional team
- Revise and update these settings regularly
- Troubleshoot issues that arise and offer short-term and long-term creative solutions to improve customer service levels whilst saving costs.
- Review network settings and the supply chain to avoid and improve inefficiencies
- Participate in and drive global demand and inventory improvement projects.
Reporting and Analysis
- Build and maintain KPI dashboards to monitor and improve the Inventory performance
- Maintain, update and clean master files and provide reports, analysis and recommendations to management and other stakeholders as required.
- Support on ad-hoc analysis upon requests
- You have 2 – 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain / Demand Planning Environment, you are educated to degree level or equivalent experience, ideally in a business or supply chain discipline. Are fluent in spoken and in written English and you can travel globally if required.
- You have a good knowledge of Demand & Inventory Management, a strong knowledge of ERP systems & Microsoft office applications, good business acumen & knowledge of inventory management systems
- You are good at evaluating & investigating issues, embracing change and team working.
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Current office address - Dockline, Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1)
Reporting to: Global Parts Inventory Planning Process Manager
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 29th July 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Deadline: Not set