Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for Freight Administrators for our Chicago Warehouse operations.
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has 2 openings for Freight Administrators.
As a Freight Administrator you will process orders and prepare correspondence to fulfill customer needs. Responsible for providing product, service, and transit information to the customer and act as a liaison to facilitate issue resolution.
Main responsibilities Include:
- Resolves product or service problems: clarify the customer’s complaint, determine the cause of the problem, select, and explain the best solution to solve the problems, expedite correction or adjustment, follow up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains customer records and update account information.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information. Run reports for goods in transit; stock on hand, OSMI stock.
- Assists with order and product management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Experience and Required Competencies
- 1-2 years’ experience in Warehousing/ Distribution/ Supply Chain environment
- Working knowledge of warehouse systems, processes, and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills, time management skills, and organization skills
- Knowledgeable of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the logistics field
- Experience in Warehouse Distribution and or Supply Chain environment.
- Valid Forklift Operator License
- Good administrative and computer skills.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for a Freight Administrator position, Job Req. ID# R0026444
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set