Sales and Product Service
- Japanese: Native or Bilingual Level required
- English: Business Level required to communicate to the global teams
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up strategy and business plan in both short and long term to be aligned with the company strategy to drive Sandvik service business.
- Ensure providing the best possible services to customers and dealers with maintaining the profitability goals.
- Take accountability for management of budgets and forecasts (including Administrative and Sales cost).
- Provide technical information to customers and dealers to help them deal with repair consultations and solve technical problems.
- Provide continuous daily trouble technical troubleshooting advice or onsite support to customers and dealers as needed
- Examination of warranty claims, decision of refund availability, and refund processing are carried out.
- Daily controlled workplaces with 5S standards contribute to the construction of workplaces with servicing and training goals and develop training tools and aids as needed.
- Expert level in service workflow and warranty policies, solving each customer's complaints or claims while ensuring Sandvik’s brand reputation and interests.
- Develop outsourcing dealers to manage technical and after service issue and preventive maintenance for customers.
- Help improve customers’ and dealers’ knowledge and competence by developing, organizing, and delivering technical advices.
- Learn how to use the in-house system for service operations and use the system to communicate.
- Directly managing a team of Technical Support, Service Center, and Area Service staffs to provide the best services to customers and service providers.
- Manage the team with reviewing and monitoring the daily activity and performance to lead to achieving service goals
- Work and manage as a team with hands-on approach
- Develop and manage team to lead to success in the personal and team goals
- Collaborate and work well with sales team to provide the best possible service solution to customers
- Minimum 3 years of technical or service work experiences in the mining industry or minimum 5 years of technical service experience in the machine related industry.
- Leadership experiences with minimum of 5 years
- Good communication skills internally and externally.
- High level of determination to achieve goals and set targets for exceptional levels of customer and dealer satisfaction.
- Outgoing personality to manage team and customers to achieve customer satisfaction on sight.
- Willing to make an extensive domestic and overseas travel as required occasionally
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Experiences as the sales or service support in the mechanical equipment, construction or mining segment
- With abundant knowledge of machine theory, structure, and services, be familiar with technical services and dealer management processes.
- Experience ability in practical technical services is good. Comfortable liabilities to fully perform assigned tasks and to learn and improve individual knowledge and abilities.
- Good expressive, organizational, and communication capabilities, good customer-or dealer-related collaboration, and conflict-solving capabilities.
Deadline: Jun 2