Customer Service Representative
Job Title : Customer Support Representative
No. of Vacancies: 1
Job ID : R0051888
Location : Bangalore
Full time /Part Time : Full time
Regular /Temporary : Temporary
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions and know-how to the metalworking industry. With extensive investments in research and development we create unique innovations and set new productivity standards together with our customers. These include the world's major automotive, aerospace and energy industries.
Sandvik Coromant has 8,000 employees and is represented in 130 countries. We are part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the global industrial group Sandvik. At Sandvik Coromant, we are driven by a passion for excellence in everything we do. Our belief is that sustainable success is a team effort and with our profound knowledge of metal cutting and insight into the varying challenges of different industries, we strive to develop innovative solutions in collaboration with our customers, to meet both current and future demands. We are seeking for people who are passionate in their work and possess the drive to excel to join us.
First interface to provide world class first line customer support and routing customer technical, commercial, services and general support enquiries and needs that are outside scope of knowledge and experience. This can be specifically, but not limited to, related to the products, applications, Order-to-Delivery handling, securing the execution of commercial support, information & digital solutions related to our Products and Services via telephone, web, email and online chat service.
Key Performance And Responsibility Areas:
Interfacing with Customers / Frontline Sales
1. Referral point of contact for global [or specific countries] customers, handling incoming calls, emails, or chat requests to collect requests, queries, enquiries or complains and either solve them or escalate through case management in case of unsolved customer enquiry
2. Work with Sandvik processes with ERP SAP system and all integrated systems and applications
3. Handle contacts with frontline sales to collect needs and reroute accordingly 4. In case of case escalation, connect to customers according to SLA to communicate 2°line findings and solutions
1. Provide first line basic customer support via our online/Web solutions and internal Knowledge Base
2. Route higher level or outside of scope and/or knowledge to global network points of contacts using the Contact Centre Solution and Case Management process
3. Actively use the CRM solution to work within the defined processes, manage customer relations and capture leads and turn into opportunities when possible 4. Develops the knowledge and understanding of the online and mobility needs of our present and future customers
5. Troubleshoots and resolves customer complaints.
6. Create cases within case management system to keep records as ticket to customer queries, incidents and requests and communicate it according to the processes within the company
7. Handling escalation of unresolved customer enquiries to proper function 2° line, Value centre or Frontline sales
8. Follow up with customers on open cases according to SLA
1. Provide prompt response at first touch for enquiries or requests within the scope of contents available in EBP system / MS Dynamics / other available databases
2. Provide offers, quotations, and stock availability information for standard products [and Tailor Made]
3. Handle order entry activities
4. Handle order enquiries like amending or fixing errors, cancelling orders, EBP error handling
5. Monitor order progress and delivery information
6. Secure billing activities covering debit and credit note management, invoicing and invoices issues queries
7. Secure delivery and related administration, managing expedites and handling delivery through shipping providers, handling goods receipts and other needed documentation
8. Support and drive Shop Online and e-Commerce solutions by providing assistance and instructions to customers on self-service processes
9. Collect complains and reroute to relevant owner (frontline sales, 2° line Support, P&I Specialists)
10. Collect returns and secure administrative tasks to proper handle them
11. Handles the non-compliances follow up and the potential client compensations and issues credit notes
12. Secure data quality within the systems
Sandvik Coromant Ambassador
1. Act and communicate as Sandvik Coromant brand ambassador with customers
2. Act according to code of conduct and Sandvik Coromant values and principles
1. Dynamic and self-motivated customer-oriented approach.
2. Passion for customer service exhibited by courteous telephone etiquette, empathy, patience and professionalism.
3. Flexibility is working in shifts on 24/5 business support environment.
4. Excellent multi-task skills focused on various communication methods with multiple customers and stakeholders
5. Experience and skills within ERP system SAP, Microsoft Office 365.
6. Capable of working in a demanding environment (high stress tolerance)
7. High level of communication across all mediums.
8. Strong attention to customer experience and commitment to quality customer service
9. Proficient in written/verbal English communication skills. Additional proficiency in other language is valued.
10. Be persuasive and have good interpersonal skills
11. Be a self-starter with a positive mind-set and solution orientated
12. In addition, the employee may be assigned other duties within the area of their competence.
1 – 5 years of experience as customer service support role This position reports to Team leader, Global contact & support Hub,
Sandvik offers a competitive total compensation package including comprehensive benefits. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
You may upload your updated profile in Workday system through your ESS login, no later than March 31st,2023.
Please send your application by registering on our site www.sandvik.com/career and uploading your CV against JO Requisition no. R0051888 before March 31st ,2023
Deadline: Mar 31