Parts, Sales, and Service Representative (PSSR)
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions
Parts & Services Sales Representative (PSSR)
Are you a driven self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? You know the ins and outs of underground mining and you know your market. Have both a Sales oriented focus with the technical insight and the ability to perceive what your customer need, you are a confident and enthusiastic salesperson, and take a consultative approach to develop and implement customer solutions. You are a team player, live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore the great Parts & Services Sales Representative opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry.
Key performance areas
As the Parts & Services Sales Representative you will represent the product line throughout your assigned territory in the North of the USA (MN, MI, IL). This will be achieved through managing and supporting all direct businesses and customers with regard to aftermarket sales and services, and exploring new business opportunities. This role is sales-focused, charged with increasing top line revenues and maximizing the share of the captured business. Utilizing Product Support and delivering providing guidance and advice you will implement support strategies for the product range to our direct businesses and end customers in the Sales Area and help ensure the growth of our aftermarket business wherever possible.
The Parts & Services Sales Representative will:
- Support assigned accounts on Parts & Services within a specific region.
- Know and understand the customers’ equipment and fleet requirements.
- Develop and pursue sales opportunities for aftermarket products and services.
- Keep CRM up to date by creating and maintaining business opportunities, contacts, fleet, hour usage, visit reports, business account plans, etc.
- Develop customer call plans to maximize customer visits
- Proactively work with the Account Managers, CSC Team, Service Team and Product Portfolio Specialists.
- Partner with customers to provide solutions with respect to aftermarket parts, services and consumables.
- Work closely with the Customer Maintenance Team, Planners, Buyers and Operational team to provide supply contracts, recommend spare parts, and commercial proposals related to all Sandvik P&S Portfolios.
- Provide regular sales and revenue forecasts by direct customer, product type, etc.
- Assist Customers with understanding their needs and promoting portfolio offerings that meet their needs
- Accountable for inventory management of the assigned accounts
- Identify sales opportunities based upon gaps in product line penetration and devise action plans to capture this business
The Parts & Services Sales Representative will be expected to be in the field visiting businesses up to 70% of the time.
You possess an Associate's Degree (or two-year college diploma) in engineering, technical or business field or equivalent experience, along with 5 years industry related experience. Familiarity with mining equipment is highly desirable. You have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, along with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. You are resilient, love challenges, and thrive under pressure, with a strong sense of self-motivation and a passion to win.
Parts & Services Sales Representative should also possess:
- Strong customer service focus
- A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams
- Ability to assess and manage business risk and profitability
- A wide network of contacts within the industry
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Parts & Services Sales Representative position JO # R0041351.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set