Tube Division in Shanghai is seeking for a
Inside Sales Engineer
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of highly refined products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. Excellence is based on an integrated production platform as well as industry-leading metallurgy and R&D operations. Sales in 2020 were just over SEK 13.6 billion and the number of employees was approximately 5,000.
The position would directly report to Inside Sales Manager, below please refer to the job description:
To achieve company targets whilst efficiently handling customer inquiries, orders, complaints, and development issues as part of the sales team through active communication with field sales engineers and production unit. To develop long standing and good relationships with all buying customers both for mill sales and stock sales. Enhance sales support force to provide more proactive support to sales and customers..
Key performance area:
- Check the inquiry’s completion and communication with customer or sales to get completed process data if needed;
- Provide completed and accurate technical documents to product unit for offer or order.
- Provide accurate and timely offer sheet to customer or sales with correct GP levels to the end users/fabricators;
- Make clarification or communicate with customers if needed with a proactive attitude.
- To support SMT Field Sales Engineers (FSE) with information to develop profitable business through a close co-operation with our suppliers and customers.
- Handle all customer complaints with support from PM and Technical Marketing where appropriate.
- Be proactively involve ISD tools explore activities to enhance ISD team’s efficiency and accuracy.
- Take other assignment from ISD manager.
- A university degree in a related subject
- Preferably 2 years relevant experience in an international organization
- Project follow up experience and bidding experience
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, SOPIC, DYNAMICS)
- Customer orientation
- Prioritizing, Planning & Organizing
- Systems thinking
- Continuous learning.
As a person you are self-motivated and one with lot of initiative, courage and integrity and a business minded, result oriented attitude. You also have strong communication skills and can work in an English environment.
- Work location- Shanghai Xinzhuang
Deadline: Not set