Business Line Manager - Parts & Services
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in Smyrna, GA is looking for a
Business Line Manager - Parts & Services
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager with a background in the mining industry and who wants to bring their career to the next level at a leading company. If you are ready to make a strong positive impact to an organization, then we want to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions (SMR) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
This opportunity is responsible for representation of a specific line of products within Sales Area USA. The role provides the link between the regional sales teams or our dealers and their customers. They are also responsible for growing market penetration of such products and associated aftermarket parts
and consumables within Sales Area USA. Primary focus is market share gain.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Build customer value propositions to proactively create opportunities for the parts & service offerings direct with end users as well as dealer channels.
- Implement the Sales Area parts & service budget (both cost and revenue /profit margins) with Parts & Services Division & Account Management
- Conduct commercial activities with agreed account management plan and way of working
- Recruit, retain, develop and lead performance of multiple (cross-border) sales teams and individuals
- Provide regular business performance metric reports to management
- Collaborate with senior management to set forecasts, budgets, and targets
- Ensure that end-user and customer relations are efficiently led
- Ensure strong financial knowledge, balancing sales and running Administrative and Sales (A&S) expenses (Direct & Indirect)
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes
- Develop & implement the Sales Area parts & services strategy in alignment with the Global strategy
- Develop and drive sales initiatives within the service offering to secure balanced business for workshops and service contracts.
- Implement the TCO models as defined and developed by the Total Cost of Ownership Analysis.
Profile and qualifications:
Confident, analytical, and strategic Leader who possesses a shown ability to drive continuous improvement and deliver results. Ideal candidate possess at least 10+years experience in senior sales and business development roles preferably in the Mining industry and a minimum of 5 years in a similar managerial position. A minimum of a Bachelor's in Business or Engineering preferred.
Candidate is a highly effective leader, taking a broad approach to management, while also maintaining a strong customer awareness. An ideal contender is phenomenal at influencing and interpersonal skills are excellent and have an ability to develop trusted and collaborative relationships with colleagues and business partners at all levels. They are exceedingly comfortable working in a global setting, with a highly developed multi-cultural understanding. Comprehending and analyzing high volumes of information quickly is second nature and thrive in fast-paced environments.
Sandvik offers an outstanding catalog of benefits and employee perks such as:
- Benefits eligibility that begin 30 days after start date
- Health care eligibility that includes, medical, dental, vision, prescription and telemedicine
- Paid vacation with up to 40 hours available to roll over in to the next year
- A very strong 401(k). We contribute 5% annual salary to the Retirement Savings plan. We also match 50% of the first 6%!
- Tuition reimbursement
In addition to these outstanding benefits, Sandvik provides a company laptop and cell phone.
Sandvik provides opportunities for competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement. We believe diversity is meaningful for success and growth.
How to Apply
For consideration, please apply https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the Business Line Manager - Parts & Services position, Job Req. ID# R0034460.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Oct 28