Sales Representative, Parts And Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Elko, NV
Parts, Sales, and Service Representative (PSSR)
Are you a driven self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? You know the ins and outs of underground mining and you know your market. Have both a Sales oriented focus with the technical insight and the ability to perceive what your customer need, you are a confident and enthusiastic salesperson, and take a consultative approach to develop and implement customer solutions. You are a team player, live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore the great Parts, Sales, and Service Representative opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As the Part, Sales, and Service Representative you will represent the product line throughout your assigned territory in the Elko, NV region. This will be achieved through managing and supporting all direct business and customers with regard to after-market sales and service, and exploring new business opportunities. This role is sales focused, charged with increasing both top line revenues and maximizing share of business captured. Utilizing Product Support and delivering providing guidance and advice you will implement support strategies for the product range to our direct businesses and end customers in the Sales Area and to help ensure the growth of our after-market business.
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative will:
- Create and implement a sales strategy for your assigned accounts for Part Sales and Service
- Proactively work with Account Manager, Service Manager and Business Ops Manager
- Keep updated all the customer information as main contacts, fleet, hour usage and others.
- Work closely with the Customer Maintenance Team, Planners, buyers and Operational team to provide supply contracts, recommend spare parts, rebuild proposals, Services Contracts, Trainings, etc. to our business network and identify areas of opportunity
- Provide regular sales and revenue forecast by direct customer, product type, etc.
- Assist Customers with finding new ways to expand our product base on key account visits
- Manage business portal and business warranty on a monthly basis to ensure all purchased inventory is moved to prospective direct business.
- Identify sales opportunities based upon gaps in product line penetration and devise action plan to capture this business
- Develop specific parts and service solutions, utilizing Salesforce to track sales funnel and stage of each opportunity.
- Assist Customer and End Users in high profile demos and start ups
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative will be expected to be in the field visiting businesses up to 70% of the time.
You possess an Associate's Degree (or two year college diploma) in engineering, technical or business field or equivalent experience, along with 5 years’ industry related experience. Familiarity with mining equipment is highly desirable. You have excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, along with a high level of professionalism, honesty, and integrity. You are resilient, love challenges, and thrive under pressure, with a strong sense of self-motivation and a passion to win.
The Parts, Sales, and Service Representative should also possess:
- Strong customer service focus
- A high level of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work cross functionally with other internal teams
- Ability to assess and manage business risk and profitability
- A wide network of contacts within the industry
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Parts, Sales, and Service Representative position JO # R0028891
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Deadline: Not set