Tools Sales and Service Representative
- Deadline: 24 May
- Country: Canada
- Location: Lively, Ontario, Ontario, Thunder Bay, Ontario, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Job-ID: R0027586
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is seeking a
Tools Sales & Service Representative
Location: Northern Ontario or Winnipeg, MB
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions (SMR) is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Currently we have an opening for a Tools Sales & Service Representative located in Northern Ontario or Winnipeg, Manitoba. The successful applicant will be responsible for the promotion, sales and technical support/testing of tool products offered to obtain maximum revenue, profitability and market share in an assigned territory. A key aspect of the responsibility is building long-term customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the customer’s business while promoting the range of Sandvik products to end users.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Developing sales opportunities for SMR product lines within the defined territory.
- Assessing customers’ total potential with SMR products. Performs opportunity analysis by customer and site.
- Acting as a key contact for account and liaises with appropriate personnel to communicate
- Providing input to Product Line Managers to address product offering.
- Developing a sales plan for designated territory.
- Maintaining accurate customer records as prescribed by the Company.
- Assisting as required in any physical inventory counts (especially any consignment stocks).
- Responsible for achievement budgeted revenue.
- Ensures Customer is in compliance with SMR terms and conditions of sale.
- Builds long-term relationships with customer in assigned territory.
- Provides the company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development
- Stays current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College diploma or equivalent in relevant field
- 5 years (minimum) relevant experience
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of processes, tools and techniques for selling goods and services
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Travel required
Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits and ongoing development and training.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply online with their resume at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Tools Sales and Service Representative, Job Requisition #R0027586. We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: 24 May