Parts & Service Sales Representative
Parts & Service Sales Representative
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Are you a driven self-starter with a continuous desire to learn and grow? You either have existing knowledge of the mining industry and it’s challenges or are keen to learn? Have both a Sales oriented focus with the technical insight and the ability to perceive what your customer need, you are a confident and enthusiastic salesperson, and take a consultative approach to develop and implement customer solutions. You are a team player, live and promote a culture of safety, and you thrive under pressure. Come explore this great Parts and Service Sales Representative opportunity with Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology!
Key performance areas
- Develop and maintain customer relationships that ensure customers remain loyal to SMRT brands.
- Identify aftermarket parts and service sales opportunities within the allocated account customer base, taking responsibility for the aftermarket development.
- Create a Sandvik value offering which aligns with customer strategy by using gap analysis, forecasting and market analysis.
- Analysis of customers’ requirements and machine performance including reliability, maintenance practices, parts availability and service effectiveness.
- Develop, implement and manage parts and service sales plans for your designated accounts including rebuilds and other Sandvik offerings.
- Liaise between customers and SMRT to ensure all warranty claims are settled in a timely fashion and are fast tracked as much as possible.
- Liaise between customers and SMRT to ensure all Safety Bulletins and alerts are documented and completed.
- Manage and track all account information, assess equipment/product and prepare/submit quotations through the CRM system.
- Provide feedback to Account Managers on WIN Plans and actions that may grow our business and provide closer customer support.
- Develop budgets by Customer Account & product in conjunction with the Customer Account Managers.
Formal qualifications in mining, heavy engineering or a business discipline would be well regarded but a thirst for learning is more important. Together with a clear and demonstrable history of high achievement within a Customer support in an Account Management environment. You will have a strong customer service focus and an ability to work cross functionally with other internal team. You have the ability to assess and management business risk and profitability and are able to make and maintain and wide network of contacts within the industry.
Parts and Service experience would be favorable. A background specific to Sandvik equipment would be a distinct advantage or product knowledge, with Surface or underground experience. Comprehensive training will be provided.
You will be flexible and self-motivated with exceptional customer relationship skills and well developed communication skills. You will have a strong understanding of customers business and processes along with business development experience with demonstrated growth results. A high level of intuitiveness, drive and determination to achieve goals and set targets for exceptional levels of customer satisfaction is a key driver in the selection for this position.
Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- 12% Superannuation contribution
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
07 3621 1823
Applications close: 23 May 2021 or sooner if the right applicant is found
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 23 May