Sales Manager - Accounts and Applications
- Deadline: 28 Sep
- Country: Canada
- Location: Lively, Ontario, Calgary, Alberta, Mississauga, Ontario, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Job-ID: R0020255
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology Canada is seeking a
Sales Manager – Accounts and Applications
Location: Sudbury Ontario
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, automation, loading and hauling and materials handling.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who is a proven sales leader to direct strategic planning, communicate objectives to the Account Management team and develop solutions that resonate with customer needs while achieving SMRT goals.
The role is customer and applications focused, concentrating on development and implementation of sales and performance offering strategies for Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology products and related services throughout Canada.
Key Performance Areas
The essential functions and responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the Customer Management team to:
- Drive market growth and sustain existing revenue
- Actively manage their open opportunities within Sandvik’s CRM system
- Accurately forecast order intake and invoicing throughout the financial year
- Apply a continuous improvement approach ensuring that collaboratively, internal stakeholders effectively advance overall Sandvik business with our customers.
- Drive delivery led growth by leveraging differentiated value propositions and value add offerings
- Engage with customers both on site and c-suite level. Manage complex environments - the connection with global teams and consistency with operating rules for global accounts and competing priorities.
- Assist Customers with Account Business Plan creation and implementation
- Leverage key insights through analytics, metrics and market intelligence to support in strategic decision making.
- Generate forecasting and lead the budgeting process to integrate account view vs. product line view and local vs. global view.
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues impacting sales of our customers.
- Develop and enhance the overall relationship with key customers leading to constructive and profitable business partnerships
- Minimum 8 years of progressive experience within mining and/or heavy equipment sales
- Ideally, formal Sales Training or a degree in Business or Marketing. Mining Engineer considered
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team and to be a lead contributor and influencer
- Excellent negotiating, assessment and analytical abilities
- Proficient computer skills with CRM and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Highly motivated, results oriented and self-driven, with a sense of urgency
- Full English proficiency required, verbal and written; Bilingual (French) a definite asset
- This role requires willingness and ability to travel as required, up to 75% of the time
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with company match, as well as competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits, plus ongoing development and training.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals can apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to Job Opening R0020255
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: 28 Sep