- Deadline: 12 Jun
- Country: Australia
- Location: Mackay QLD, Queensland
- Job-ID: R0018911
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Calling all Fitter Machinists! Join our team and continuously grow your career opportunities with a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer.
Workshop role available.
Permanent and casual opportunities. Residential flat rates + weekend allowances + superannuation paid on all hours.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certification
- Experience machining for underground mobile plant is looked upon favorably
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol test, reference checks and police checks.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities, including OEM product training
- Wellness program
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/careers.
Deadline: 12 Jun