Product Sales & Service Representitive - Ground Support
- Deadline: 16 Apr
- Country: Australia
- Location: Kalgoorlie WA, Western Australia
- Job-ID: R0016414
- Job category: Sales and Product Service
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik is seek a Parts and Service Sales Presentative to support customers business by actively promoting, selling & servicing Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology aftermarket Ground Support products with a view to expanding sales and supporting the customer in their operations. As this role will require travel to various customer mine sites, you will need to be able to work autonomously. We give you the freedom and flexibility to meet our customer’s expectations in line with our business goals.
Key performance areas
- All Sandvik employees are required to conduct themselves in accordance with our EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships that ensure customers remain loyal to SMRT brands.
- Identify Ground Support sales opportunities within the allocated account customer base, taking responsibility for the aftermarket development.
- Develop, implement and manage MD/MDX Bolt sales plans for your designated accounts including rebuilds and other Sandvik offerings.
- Liaise between customers and SMRT to ensure all warranty claims are settled in a timely fashion and are fast tracked as much as possible.
- Liaise between customers and SMRT to ensure all Safety Bulletins and alerts are documented and completed.
- Manage and track all account information, including quotations through the CRM system.
- Provide feedback to Account Managers on WIN Plans and actions that may grow our business and provide closer customer support.
- Develop budgets by Customer Account & product in conjunction with the Customer Account Managers.
- Provide the Area Sales Manager with regular status reports on business activity.
We are looking for someone who has a mechanical aptitude or previous experience in a mechanical, drilling or similar rock bolt related role. Proven sales experience or a keen willingness to learn sales techniques under the Sandvik Value Selling Training Program is essential. Knowledge of and experience with any Underground Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology product range would be beneficial.
We recognise and value your genuine and likeable nature as you will be faced with our customers on a day to day basis. Having a strong customer service focus is key to this role. You also need to have the ability to be flexible with your work hours as your work day will be different from one day to the next.
You must have the legal right to work and live in this area. Agencies need not apply.
What we offer
- Additional superannuation contribution (2.5% above the superannuation guarantee)
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options, a company-wide bonus scheme, and Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave which includes superannuation contributions during the leave period
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employees’ who want to improve their health and wellbeing
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Applications close: 17 April 2020 or sooner if the right applicant is found
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
07 3621 1823
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 16 Apr