Product Specialist - Battery Electric Vehicles Load & Haul
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Smyrna, Georgia
- Job-ID: R0025768
- Job category: Product Management
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a
Product Specialist – Battery Electric Vehicle Load & Haul
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
This job posting is specifically related to Sandvik Rock Drilling Tools.
Location - Flexible within US
Key performance areas
As a Product Specialist – BEV (Battery Electric Vehicles) Load & Haul you will be responsible for providing quality technical support and for developing the technical competencies of the customer and internal personnel.
The role is product focused and concentrates on providing guidance and advice on the implementation and strategies for the product range. Product specifications, selection and its application lie with this role.
Additionally, you will:
- Develops and organizes product training for sales and service personnel for the respective products
- Provides technical training to the service network and customer base on proper operation, maintenance and troubleshooting practices
- Provides technical support to end users, operators, and service personne.
- Provides feedback to factories to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation
- Provides assistance in compiling accurate data to process warranty claims and engineering machine improvements
- Reviews spare parts recommendations and develops accuracy of Machine Life Operating Costs (MLOC)
- Investigates warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the respective factories
- Monitor test results for new products to implement improvement of the product
- Assists factories with field-testing and trials of new products and updated components to ensure proper and safe operation
- Performs equipment installations and demonstrations in a safe manner
Education and Experience
- Two-year Technical Degree in a mechanical discipline
- 7 years Technical experience (Battery, Electrical Experience Preferred)
- Training in key aspects of technical trades
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge to others
- Flexible, self-motivated and drive to achieve customer satisfaction goals and targets
- Strong investigation and diagnostic skills
- Computer literacy
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Knowledge of customer’s industry
- Superior customer relations and active listening skills
- The role may require working underground
- Ability to travel is essential
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ to the Product Specialist – BEV Load & Haul position, Job Req. ID # R0025768.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set