Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. The Sandvik Group has approximately 44,000 employees in more than 150 countries.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Warranty Coordinator for the administration of Warranty claim and Safety Bulletins to meet Sandvik Global Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Areas of responsibility
- Ensure customers and service centers are aware of & adhere to Sandvik’s Warranty T&C’s, along with OEM Warranty T&C’s, ensuring we can meet all the necessary requirements to process warranty claims.
- Work with accounting to ensure Credits and Warranty claims are closed and posted correctly.
- Update and Maintain Equipment registrations, Status and Warranty Coverage periods.
- Maintain, upload & admin access rights to databases systems
- Warranty System Training, feedback & knowledge transfer
- Provide support for Bulletin Management System including;
- General Administration of Bulletin tasks within CRM & Tracking tools
- Updating & developing process documents
- System Training, Feedback & Knowledge transfer
To be successful in this role you are an excellent communicator with an eye for detail and an ability to achieve targets and goals set for customer satisfaction. You will be self-motivated with excellent organisation and time management with the ability to update and document working documents on a regular basis.
You will be flexible and driven nature to meet tight deadlines and achieve goals. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office with high level of computer literacy and be skilled in analytical and evaluation skills. You are familiar with the mining industry and have warranty administration exposure. Experience in Enterprise Management & Customer Relationship Management tools an advantage.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 12.5% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits here.
Agencies need not apply.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
0428 083 935
Deadline: Aug 25