The position would directly report to Production Unit Manager, below please refer to the job description:
Key performance areas:
1) Ensures safety: Develop the safety spirit through training, communication and adhere to EHS policies. Create the best conditions for working in safety in the production team. Manage the score safety team in production area.
2) Participate in the company development strategy formulation, implementation and feedback, leading Production Line Manager/Supervisor, Production Planner, Production Engineer and Maintenance Engineer to ensure the normal operation of production.
3) Participate in the new product development, transfer and carrying out the project.
4) Lead the plan formulation and implementation for Lean Manufacturing, to improve the production efficiency, shorten the delivery cycle, to improve product quality and on-time delivery rate (OTD/OTR).
5) Cooperate with maintenance department set up TPM system and carrying out accordingly and improve equipment efficiency to ensure the production smoothly and implement company KPI.
6) Follow out ISO procedure and ensure the quality standards & the standardized works are applied, as well as the quality basis is well known and respected.
7) Ensure that production plan is well done according to the Lean Production System and delivery production monthly report.
8) Support Engineering dept. to ensure the normal operation of production equipment: Mazak, Stama, Okuma etc. CNC & Brazing machine.
9) Give to the team all the information that are necessary to know and communicate to each team’s objectives.
10) Create the positive and constructive conditions for the employee’s performance and propose career evolution for the employees, recognize and award the employees according to Skill Matrix program.
11) Keep in line with the goals and indicators of production weekly.
12) Take part in the continuous improvement in the workshop.
13) Communicate and cooperate with employees in other department to ensure good improvement in working result and quality.
14) Participate in the contract evaluation for nonstandard product and special order.
15) Participate in the PU management meeting and decision-making.
16) Other tasks assigned by PU Manager.
1) Language Skill: Fluent Mandarin and English.
2) Bachelor or above degree in mechanical industry or equivalent majors.
3) Machining manufacturing industry and production management experience of 10 years above.
4) Knowledge of machining process and lean manufacturing.
5) Knowledge of health, safety, and workshop environment as well as sustainability.
6) Strong communication skills and teamwork spirit.
As a person you are proactive, self-motivated and one with lot of initiative, courage and integrity and a business minded, result oriented attitude. You also have strong communication skills and can work in an English environment.
Deadline: Aug 30