Intermediate Wire Annealer
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Bethel, Connecticut
- Job-ID: R0027426
- Job category: Manufacturing
- Under general direction, responsible for the setup, calibration, and operation of machines used in production processes.
- Follows established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing.
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations.
- Inspects machining operations and finished product against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools.
- Determines and corrects minor machine malfunctions and performs simple routine maintenance and cleaning.
- Safety and housekeeping (5S) requirements.
Deadline: Not set