Lead Software Developer, Information Solutions
- Deadline: 30 Jun
- Country: Finland
- Location: Tampere
- Job-ID: R0010344
- Job category: R&D
INTO CUTTING EDGE AUTOMATION?
WE WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU
Lead Software Developer, Information Solutions
Join our world class Automation Team focused on building next generation automation products and solutions for various mining applications at Sandvik Tampere site. Our experts drive innovation on cutting edge equipment automation, software systems, connectivity solutions and analytics. Our most recognized product names - OptiMine® and AutoMine® are leading digital solutions in the industry.
Sandvik OptiMine® is a world class analytics and process optimization suite that offers a collection of digital solutions and accompanying Sandvik services targeted to improve the efficiency of mining operations. Suitable for all underground mining applications and the entire mobile fleet, including other OEM equipment, the solution provides transparency of underground operations and enables joint development of mining process efficiency supported by our experts. It is designed to provide real-time tracking and production management tools for controlling both manual and automatic mining operations.
We are looking for a software expert as our Lead Software Developer, to support our current and growing business in the field of digital mining products. This position is permanent, full-time and based in Tampere, Finland.
As our Lead Software Developer, you have the mandate to define, design and develop the continuously evolving structure of our information products, provide technical expertise to our next generation software solutions. Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Develop hands on solutions and provide technical expertise in terms of system backend, complex integrations and performance.
- Develop high-level product technical specifications and implement them with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Develop system architecture requirements and implement them ensuring conceptual integrity of system.
- Technically supervise and provide hands-on expertise to the work of the development team
- Technically mentor, guide and train developers and engineers
- Provide hands on expert level assistance for technical issues – on site and remotely.
- Adhere to requirements and guidelines for quality, security, and extensibility.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Lead Software Developer or in a similar role.
- Knowledge and application of architectural styles and design patterns
- Excellent technical skills
- .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET Web APIs
- TypeScript, AngularJS, Azure, IIS
- SQL Server, other DBs.
- Outstanding knowledge of Software, Application design and architecture
- Data modeling and database design experience
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities – in English
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the team’s success
We offer you challenging and interesting role in an international business environment surrounded by a highly skilled group of professionals as well as opportunities for your professional development.
For further information about these positions, please contact:
Kavya Patnaik - Manager, Product Development, Information Solutions
Kavya.firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +358 50 3298 765 (calls on June 17th, at 2-4 pm).
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services Finland, tel. +358 800 1 44444.
Send your application and CV (indicating your salary expectations) no later than June 30th, 2019.
If you wish to add a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
Read about Sandvik and apply at home.sandvik/careers.
Job ID: R0010344
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided on what advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize. Considering this, we respectfully decline any contact with marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2018, the Group had approximately 42,000 employees and sales of 100 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Deadline: 30 Jun