SAP Integration Expert
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We embarked a seven year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA in January 2021. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland was chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Program”. A second phase of the Program is now starting, with ambition to extend the template to our Sales Units
We are looking for exceptional people to join our diverse and multi-cultural team. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 44,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a SAP Integration Expert (P4) (Hybrid) - for a permanent role in our Dublin Office.
The SAP Integration Expert will be part of Sandvik’s In-house expert team and supporting Integration and Development Lead to have oversight of build and maintenance of interfaces in scope for SAP S/4 Hana implementation. This successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining full catalogue of Interfaces across landscape, review of the Technical design of Interfaces by the Implementation Team and ensure integration best practices are followed and are aligned with Interface Patterns as defined in Integration Architecture. This role will involve working with several third part service providers throughout the programme lifecycle and post go-live.
- Work with development and Integration team to ensure Integration strategy defined for the programme is understood and followed prior to any interface developments in scope.
- Contribute to further development of Integration guidelines and architecture for Integration Patterns based on SOA, REST/OData APIs, Event driven integrations.
- Review developments from the Implementation provider for developments as per Integration best practices.
- Drive communication and collaboration between teams to advance Interface development and problem resolution.
- Support in evaluation of new technology platforms for Integration requirements.
- Participate in governance forums to support assessment of proposed SAP solution customizations.
- Support transition to post go-live support by working with 3rd party AMS provider to ensure all interfaces in scope for S4 are monitoring and actively managed.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in global & virtual teams.
- Other adhoc duties as requested by management
- 7+ years in integration of SAP and Non-SAP applications via SAP or Non-SAP middleware tools.
- Minimum of 2 Implementation project experience with integration to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Experience in requirement gathering for Interface developments, Technical design , development and test of interfaces with SAP.
- Knowledge in Integration technologies and components supported in SAP S4, Root cause analysis for integration issues.
- Integration experience with IDoc , SOAP (ABAP Proxies), OData APIs using ALE configurations, SOAMANAGER and Gateway component.
- Experience in SAP AIF and Interface Monitoring in SAP Solution Manager would be an added advantage.
- Experience in integration of SAP ERP via non-SAP middleware tool is beneficial.
Eduction, Licences & Certificates
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT related discipline
- Certifications in SAP and Non-SAP middleware would be preferred.
- Expert knowledge on ABAP developments is beneficial but not mandatory.
Must be willing to travel globally when required
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (4th Floor, Dockline, IFSC, IFSC, Dublin 1)
Reporting to: Functional Manager
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 31st August 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Deadline: Not set