Senior Developer - Global Remote
The Dormer Pramet finance team is hiring a Senior Developer to provide technical support and governance for implementing data management solutions that support the needs of the business.
You will contribute to the mapping of the company's information landscape, ensure it is made available on a timely and structured manner for consumption in reports and analysis, and executes preventive and corrective maintenance on the data. You also act as a trend scout and conduct research on new and emerging technology that can be applied practically to our business challenges and strategic initiatives.
- Support the development and maintenance of the data warehouse and contribute to enhancements to this and other data platforms
- Lead efforts to track data collections, data purchases, databases, physical data models, and linkages between datasets
- Document and own the business logic applied to the data being gathered from the different systems feeding the data warehouse
- Document and standardize definitions on the different transformations made to data, including fields and measures
- Work with IT around technical solutions needed to support our vision and mission in this area
- Support the Data Office by providing timely and accurate information so reports and analysis can be developed for Business
- Coordinate demands within the division and corporation (SMS, as an example), prioritize in collaboration with management
- Contribute to the constant improvement of data quality
- Communicate with team of internal and external resources
We believe you are at ease working in a global organization (which
requires fluent English) with stakeholders from diverse functional as well as geographical and cultural areas. You are comfortable in a matrix setup, where colleagues often have dotted lines, but work well together and pull in the same direction. Being a team player is also an important skill in succeeding in this role.
- 3+ years experience in a data analytics role
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field
- Speak, read, and write English fluently
- Ability to travel domestically and overseas
Deadline: Not set