HR Country Coordinator
CUSTOMER ORIENTED & GLOBAL MINDED
We Like That About You
As HR Country Coordinator , you are responsible for coordinating HR policy and processes within Turkey aligned with other Business Area/Division needs collaborating with their management and HR stakeholders. Additionally, you will act as a local HR partner (HR Professional) of Sandvik Coromant's sales organization in Turkey. You work together with multiple stakeholders such as business managers, cross functions like IT, Finance and 3rd party service providers (payroll, benefit providers etc.) as well as global HR Experts and HRBP's based in other countries.
This role will be based in Istanbul,Turkey and will be reporting to Sales Area HRBP located in Madrid.
As HR Country Coordinator;
· Being accountable for the coordination of mandatory HR areas (Legal, Disciplinary, Compensation & Benefits structure, HR Compliance etc...)
· Maintain pro-active communications between the country and other Business Area/Division HR resources based in Turkey. Support for the alignment of local HR processes where possible ( Company Car Policy, Employment Policy etc. )
· Keeping our HR system (Workday) updated, triggering and following-up all HR processes and change requests / guiding manager and employees when using Workday. We have all HR activities approved and tracked via Workday processes therefore keeping good data quality is super important !
· Advising employees and managers regarding to HR policy & practices. Being a sounding board of our corporate values, policy and practices.
· Coordinating local benefits and monthly payroll process aligned with our 3rd party providers, ensuring correct HR data flow to the relevant systems and excel sheets.
As a local HR partner (HR Professional) of Sandvik Coromant Turkey ;
·Being fully responsible of entire personnel & labor processes, completion of employee cycle from hire to retire, including onboarding, organizational changes, promotions, exit processes etc.
· Supporting recruitment activities through placing job advertisements, arranging, and conducting interviews, offer management, contract management and onboarding.
· Support execution of local training & development activities, advising people managers on training availabilities and coordinate their nominations.
· Supporting managers / employees on Performance Management process
· Supporting HR projects & local implementations where needed
· Arranging internal communication activities related to HR updates.
About you :
We believe you are educated to degree standard or hold an equivalent qualification in Business Administration, Economics or similar social field. You are a native Turkish speaker and have good level of English both written and verbally.
Your previous career most likely includes few years of HR Generalist activities preferably in a matrix and/or global environment. Being familiar of HRServices structure, good knowledge on regulatory/payroll aspects, capabilities on HRIS management (Workday experience is highly desired) and good operational/coordination skills are valuable. You are also capable of responding technical queries for entire HR process as we expect this position to be accountable of Country HR operations with integrity, trust and accuracy.
Sandvik Turkey include different business groups and different divisions in our structure therefore you should be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders, acting as a mediator between different groups and be able to manage your time and have good prioritization skills.
Although we have a remote-working flexibility at the moment, this position should be present at our office in Maltepe, Istanbul more often during the onboarding. Our brand new office can be easily reached by Metro line. Business travel to other Sandvik locations may require occasionally.
Send your application no later than September 15th, 2022
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Services, HRTurkey@sandvik.com
Deadline: Oct 30