Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Spanish Fork, Utah
- Job-ID: R0025438
- Job category: Human Resources
Sandvik Coromant in Spanish Fork, UT is looking for a
Senior Human Resources Generalist
At Sandvik Coromant, we pride ourselves on pushing boundaries and testing limits by rethinking, redesigning and redefining to figure out what’s possible to achieve. It’s a dynamic, entrepreneurial and global setting with many brilliant minds and a clear philosophy – we shape the future of manufacturing in close collaboration with our customers! We now have an exciting and challenging opportunity…
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
We are looking for a Senior Human Resources Generalist
Develop, manage, coordinate, and administer a variety of Human Resources activities and programs so that the organization attracts, manages, develops and retains the employees needed to achieve current and future business objectives.
- Provide HR strategic, tactical and generalist support to employees and managers in our US Production Units in the Business Unit Solid Round Tools
- Responsible for offering coaching, advice and guidance to managers
- Responsible for providing support to managers in complex situations. Establish standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administrations
- Develop the HR roadmap for the Production Units
- Responsible for ensuring our HR delivery model with all our processes like Performance Management, salary review, etc.
- Responsible for Recruitment process (selection, offer, onboarding)
- Support the Talent management process, also by implementing Talent Development programs
- Effectively execute the global and local HR initiatives
- Support SEmp employee engagement surveys and other local Survey processes
- Support the employee life cycle management process
- Responsible for HR related compliance, local audits management
- Work closely with common HR functions and HR Services to ensure to follow The Sandvik Way
- Occasional travel between the Solid Round Tools Production Units required
You possess a University degree with specialization in Human Resources. Minimum of 3-5 years in relevant and progressive experience working in Human Resources in the manufacturing industry.
- Goal oriented with solid ability to get results through others
- Experience working in a cross functional, matrix environment
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and capability to execute independently
- Knowledge and experience in managing external and internal relationships
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to apply to the Senior HR Generalist position, Job Requisition # R0025438.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set