Cash Application Specialist
Sandvik Coromant is seeking a Cash Applications Specialist in:
Location - Mebane, N.C.
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service, and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability. With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation. We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year-old global industrial group Sandvik.
Key performance areas
In this role you will Support our Credit Analyst’s with the process or accounts receivable remittances and protect our company’s investment in accounts receivables by continual means of adequate controls, follow up and risk evaluation.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Process multiple bank account receipt processing from ACH wires and lock boxes.
- Reconcile deposit differences with bank or customer.
- Communicate with customers when remittances are missing.
- Credit refund requests on customer accounts.
- Monitor and release orders on hold.
- Process credit card payment reports
- Assist credit analysts with cash application issues.
- Invoice upload into customer portals
- Associate's or bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent knowledge gained through proven work experience.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team member who thrives in high volume, fast paced settings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurate data entry skills and an eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- You are highly organized, strongly analytical, and have a keen attention to detail and ability to question the facts.
- SAP Experience a plus
- Must have a high level of computer proficiency, especially in Microsoft office.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to the Cash Application Specialist position, Job #R0040460
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set