Seco Tools is one of the world’s largest and most successful providers of comprehensive metal cutting solutions in today’s industry. For over 80 years, Seco Tools has been more than just a cutting tool provider, developing and supplying the technology, processes and support manufacturers depend on to improve productivity and profitability. We work together with our customers to identify and implement the best solutions for their needs. Seco Tools, LLC is located in Troy, Michigan with its global Headquarters in Fagersta, Sweden.
Seco Tools is seeking a Cost Accountant to lead accounting organization in our Production Unit in Saltillo Coahuila, Mexico.
This role requires a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, CPA preferred. 3 years plus years of dynamic experience in accounting with some experience in all aspects of financial operations including manufacturing. Demonstrated leadership ability, team management and interpersonal and communication skills. Analytical skills, high level of integrity and attention to detail. Ability to analyze and present complex information in a clear and succinct manner.
Is 100% vital fluent English speaker. (Bilingual English-Spanish speaker).
- Cost Journal Entries to the General Ledger.
- Cost Variance Analysis.
- Inventory Status and Change Reports.
- Perpetual/General Ledger Inventory Account Reconciliations.
- Special Product Margin Analysis.
- Standard versus actual Margin Reports.
- Maintain Product Costs Standards applying Purchasing and Production Planning Reports.
- Report monthly production data to Seco/Sandvik via BPC (Sandvik’s Financial Reporting System).
- Prepare cost studies and special studies.
- Assume major role in construction of forecasts and budgets as it relates to Custom Products.
- Reconcile consigned stock warehouses on a regular basis.
- Establish yearly cost standards.
- Perform Cost rollups on an as needed basis.
The culture empowers employees through the shared values: Passion for our customers, Family Spirit, and Personal commitment, with presence in more than 50 countries and employs about 5000 people.
Compensation & Benefits
Seco Tools provides a highly competitive salary and benefits, including medical and dental plus Life and LTD/STD insurance, etc.
Deadline: Not set