Business Analyst Aftermarket (f/m/d)
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Business Analyst for Aftermarket (for 2 Business Units) within Division Mechanical Cutting.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Year End reporting and book-closing support including self-sustained analysis & reporting of key dynamics and follow-up / follow-through of relevant needed key actions with reporting entities.
- Strong and proactive involvement in Forecast/Planning processes including interaction with different production/logistics and sales entities as well as key business stakeholders (Supply/Logistics department, Commercial Aftermarket department, multiple Business Line Managers in different geographical regions).
- Ongoing P/L, B/S and profitability analysis of product accounts/entities including contribution margin levels.
- Ongoing stock analysis and valuation, including interaction with business/key stakeholder.
- Calculation, preparation and booking of monthly internal profit elimination (IPE) for Aftermarket Business Units.
- Quarterly IPE alignments in underlying systems: AARO and in GBR/BPC.
- Maintenance and adaptation of product area financial and controlling policies and guidelines.
- Preparation of internal reports and business comments.
- Maintenance and optimization of reporting tools, interfaces and data landscape as PowerBI, QV/BI, GDW.
- Participation in local and global projects (i.e. OSMI optimization).
- Support key business stakeholders in ad-hoc analyses and reports.
- Supports entities in controlling matters and acts as contact point for controlling peers for expertise.
- Analysis of service/parts contracts and quotations for sale of new equipment/rebuilds.
- Regularly track profitability of key equipment/rebuilds during work-in-progress stage, identify deviations to plan and propose counter-measures.
- Development/improvement of key IT- and reporting tools for the Aftermarket business.
- Support relevant internal control framework, applicable to Aftermarket business as LOA.
- Participation in relevant projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the finance area incl a solid foundation in IFRS accounting.
- Min 3 years’ experience (ideally more) in an international Controlling environment.
- Experience in Business Analysis/Controlling in multinational environment within a global matrix organization.
- Very good English language skills necessary; additional German skills would be beneficial.
- Microsoft / SAP literate.
- Organized, proactive and structured way of working.
- Highly motivated and able to independently organize tasks.
- Meets deadlines and works according given guidelines.
- Team player with determination to get things done.
- Good communication skills.
- Likes intercultural interaction and communication-organization.
- Some travel may be required from time to time.
WE ARE OFFERING
A challenging role with the possibility to grow further in organization as well as a future development plan in an international working environment. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the legal minimum salary according to the Austrian collective agreement for this position amounts from € 3 091,55 gross per month, depending on qualification and experience we offer an adequate overpayment. In addition, we offer other social benefits (e.g. health program, relief fund, additional pension model).
Please apply via our online tool by using the “Apply for this job” button (Job ID: R0031530). For further information about this position, please contact Human Resources at +43 3577 755 220.
Read more about Sandvik at:
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group holding world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2020, the Group had approximately 37,000 employees and sales of 86 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
Sandvik Mining and Construction G.m.b.H. in Zeltweg develops and produces tunneling and underground mining machinery for the mechanical cutting mining of minerals and ore deposits, as well as for the roadway development with typical products like Bolter Miner, Roadheader, Continuous Miner, Borer Miner, etc.
Deadline: Not set