Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 43,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and safety. Our operations are based on unique expertise in materials technology, extensive knowledge about industrial processes and close customer cooperation. This combination, coupled with continuous investments in research and development (R&D), has enabled us to achieve world-leading positions. We are seeking for people who are passionate in their work and possess the drive to excel to join us as:
FINANCE OFFICER / EXECUTIVE
- Responsible for the processing of account receivable, account payable and staff expense claim reimbursement.
- Credit control such as credit limit update and credit hold release.
- Prepare Intra-group shared services recharge, tenant rental billing.
- Monthly group netting reconciliation and month end intercompany matching.
- Month end bank reconciliation, provisions, accruals and management reports.
- Assist in internal control, GST filling, audit query and group reporting.
- Support in financial analysis, cashflow forecast and budgeting.
- Diploma/Degree in Finance or Accountancy.
- 3-5 years’ working experience in a fully computerized accounting system environment.
- Good working experience in SAP, high proficiency in MS-excel.
- Service oriented with good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Positive, good working attitude, willing to contribute, team player and able to work independently.
- Company transportation provided.
- Attractive compensation & benefits, commensurate with work experience.
- Great learning opportunity.
Job Reference No: R0029250
Int Ref: JT
Deadline: Jun 29