- Deadline: Not set
- Country: United States of America
- Location: Concord, North Carolina
- Job-ID: R0027173
- Job category: Finance
Thermaltek, LLC, in Concord, NC is looking for a
If you are a looking for an exciting and fast-paced manufacturing environment where you can utilize your finance and accounting skills, elevate your career to a higher temperature with Thermaltek!
Thermaltek is the newest addition to the Kanthal family (a division of the Sandvik group) and represents an exciting new opportunity for someone eager to join our team. Kanthal is the world leading brand for products and services in the area of industrial heating technology and resistance materials. Thermaltek designs and manufactures custom high temperature furnaces and heating equipment for technical ceramics and glass to 1800°C operating temperatures. It is an exciting time at Thermaltek and Kanthal as we prepare to move into our brand new Headquarters and manufacturing facility in Concord, NC in July of 2021.
Key Performance Areas
Computes, classifies, records, and verifies numerical data for use in maintaining accounting records by performing the following duties. Position is responsible for / or includes direct communication with customers and representatives.
- Posts AR Cash Receipts and AP invoices.
- Works in conjunction with the Purchasing and Shipping/Receiving department
- Assists Controller with monthly closings in compliance with Sandvik guidelines
- Customer invoicing and AR Collections
- Customer order entry and coordinating with purchasing department on customer needs
- Record retention; maintains all finance and shipping documents and files
- Monitors system driven cost allocation processes
- Processes wire transfers and ACH transfers as required
- Assists with annual audit and tax package as required
- ISO standard QEHS – All Employees have the responsibility to follow our procedures and to work in a safe and healthy manner. All Employees have the authority to stop activities that threaten our Zero Harm and Right-From-Me policies
- An Associate Degree or equivalent with minimum of 2 years of experience in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable.
- Ability to quickly acquire and assimilate knowledge in a complex environment
- Highly responsive and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to be flexible according to the needs of the business
- Detailed oriented
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Thermaltek offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Staff Accountant position, Job Id # R0027173.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set