- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Shanghai, Shanghai
- Job-ID: R0026646
- Job category: Finance
Key performance area:
- Participate in the monthly close cycle, ensuring all cutoffs and deadlines are met and monthly results are accurate.
- Perform general accounting activities, focusing on the monthly closings, balance sheet reconciliation, analyze numbers and prepare reports for accounting transactions on a timely basis.
- Prepares balance sheet review package monthly/quarterly.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and reports as requested.
- Responsible for assisting with tax filings for multiple states.
- Follow and promote the policies of Sandvik Financial Reporting Policies and Procedures.
- Reconcile bank statement and general ledger accounts.
- Manage leased vehicles and assist with managing fixed assets.
- Record retention; maintains all finance documents and files.
- Collects appropriate data for preparation of federal, state, and local reports and tax returns as appropriate.
- Be responsible for and coordinate approval roles and limits related to workflow
- Cooperate with internal & external auditing.
- Ensure alignment with internal control framework, as well as with applicable laws and regulations.
- Implement the development of GA processes, policies, rules and authorization matrix/limits and provide Service Provider with information (e.g. for Procedures Manual).
- Provide accurate and timely information to ensure integrity and compliance
- Collaborate closely with all parts of the organization, engage in developing processes and common tools.
- Further, function as back-up for other roles within the finance organization and contribute in selected internal development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting from full-time university.
- Documented experience of accounting with specific experience in GA.
- At least 3 years work experience of accounting in multinational company.
- Well documented and proven knowledge of transactional finance. Up to date knowledge of the GA process and preferably one of the tax process. Excellent knowledge of at least one finance system used within the country/area. Service minded with good ability to create relations.
- Fluent in English and local language (speaking and writing).
- Knowledge of IFRS a plus.
- Accounting certification would be preferred.
Deadline: Not set