Financial Compliance Controller - Temp 12-15 month
- Deadline: 10 Jun
- Country: Bulgaria
- Location: Sofia
- Job-ID: R0018470
- Job category: Finance
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technologies (SMRT) is a Business Area (BA) within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technologies is part of the Sandvik Group, a listed Company in Sweden.
Are you interested in a challenging but exciting newly created opportunity within SANDVIK? We are looking for a BA Financial Compliance Controller to work with our international team. You will work very close to a dynamic team of other senior and mid-level controllers as well as other senior employees of key areas of the organization.
The position will be based in the Sofia (the Bulgaria) office.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In this role you are responsible for ensuring anchoring internal control systems and financial overall compliance to achieve reasonable assurance for financial information accuracy and reliability for the ultimate purpose to support achieving business goals. Additionally, you will support continuous change management processes to shape behaviors and attitudes within the regional organization to reach tighter control environment.
Your responsibilities also include:
- Regional Internal control management including: IC framework roll-out and stabilisation for countries within the scope and on internal control maturity process (documentation and behaviors)
- Drive continuous improvements in the Quarterly IC reporting for completeness and accuracy for countries in scope
- Drive regional Financial Risk Management (from risk assessment to mitigation plans) for Sales units and Production units (at entity and regional/Product area level) in scope as per IC, IA & EA assessments
- Perform quality reviews of entity documentation in Bwise tool and scoped entities deatailed reviews (2-3 days planning, performing, analyzing and follow-up of end-to-end processes to BA related parts end-to-end processes)
- Supporting Financial Compliance with country financial statutory and legal requirements
- Assist BA Finance control in various initiatives such as New IFRS standard rollouts, Controls automation, Segregation of Duties, Light SoX, BS reviews, setting up R&R in local entities and adjusting IC framework to suit WoW in the BA
- Support in preparing SMRT entities for Internal and External audits, outcome analysis, mappings with IC framework and follow-up
We are looking for someone with a minimum of 5 years of experience in Accounting, Finance or Administration related jobs with a high focus on internal and external audit, internal control or financial control. (Big 4 experience preferred)
You have good business understanding and have strong project management and communication skills in diverse cultural work groups. You are analytical with proven experience in Internal Control.
You preferably have a background within Engineering or Manufacturing and you have qualifications within the relevant fields for this position.
As a person, you are structured and flexible enough to work in a multicultural environment and you must have a service oriented attitude with teamwork passion. Minimum travel flexibility is required.
We actively work to create a workplace that is characterized by diversity and inclusion.
Our employees can benefit from career opportunities within the entire organisation, extensive training possibilities and the opportunity to develop. This role offers an attractive remuneration package with excellent benefits.
If you are looking for a challenging and diverse role, please apply before 10 June 2020
Deadline: 10 Jun